On the 29th and 30th September 2020, Phacilitate held the first edition of Advanced Therapies Connect. The focus of the event was to provide a touchpoint for the advanced therapies community virtually, through interactive sessions, networking events and 1-2-1 meetings.
Our mission was to curate content for the event that focused on overcoming the commercialisation barriers that biotechs currently face.
This eBook contains six write-ups of the discussions that took place, as well as the topics and most importantly – the outcomes.
Download the eBook to read up on the following discussions:
Automating Raw Materials Processes in Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacturing – Roundtable led by Cellgenix Marketing Team Leader, Evelien Nijssen
- Future-Proofing Quality Control for Industrial Scale Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacture – Live Panel led by Catapult Cell and Gene Therapy’s Director of New Technologies, Damian Marshall
- Next Generation Strategies to Address the Solid Tumour Challenge – Live Roundtable in partnership with Avectas, led by Professor of Molecular Medicine at Kings College London, Farzin Farzaneh
- Commercialising Disruptive Technology from the Back of the Napkin to the Bedside – Live Panel chaired by David Hodl, VP of Business Development at Invetech
- Time to Automate: What about flexibility? – Roundtable chaired by Terumo, and led by their Manager and Senior Scientist, Dalip Sethi
- Standardising Fill and Finish from Downstream to Upstream Manufacturing – Live Panel run in partnership with Fresenius Kabi
We hope you find this a valuable resource when planning your commercialisation strategies going forward.
Thank you to all of the panellists who took part in the discussions for your valuable input.