As we celebrate 10 years of CAR-T, the Phacilitate team is delighted to present this eBook, in partnership with WuXi Advanced Therapies, as a comprehensive resource for CAR-T development.
As I go on to discuss in a later chapter, since the approval of Kymriah by the FDA in August 2017 for the treatment of patients up to 25 years of age with B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) that is refractory or in second or later relapse, there have been 7 CAR-T therapies approved and marketed around the world, across 8 indications.
With an increasing number of CAR-T therapeutics in development approaching critical developmental and regulatory milestones, manufacturing considerations and key decisions become more and more important for developers.
This eBook presents solutions to challenges faced at every stage of CAR-T development and manufacture, from discovery to future opportunities for evolving CAR-T therapies.
In this eBook, you will find:
- Discovery Technologies for Cell and Cell-Based Therapies: Setting the Scene with Ryan Cawood and Robert Leydon
- Considerations when Choosing Plasmids for CAR-T Development
- Lentiviral Vector Manufacture and Testing: Challenges and Solutions
- CAR-T Manufacturing Challenges and How to Overcome Them
- Looking to the Future of CAR-T Cell Therapy Manufacture
As always, we hope you enjoy this eBook.
Fill in the form below to download the full eBook.